Some of the areas you may wish to engage me for :
- Public speaking in the ares of Birth, Breastfeeding, Labor
Support, and supporting New Mothers
- Working with pregnant and parenting teens
- Early Head Start Health/Disabilities: training, staff development,
and Federal Review preparation
- Staff development for L&D nurses regarding Labor Support and
Family centered Birth experiences
- Some of the things I have already accomplished:
- EHS/Passion for Birth seminar with Teri Schilling
- Session Speaker at the 2010 Lamaze/ICEA Mega Conference.
- Trainings for Save the Children in areas of Prenatal support, Infant and toddler
development and Assessment, 2008-20011
- Associate Consultant for ITSG: Providing guidance and support to EHS
programs with Linda Kimura and Pat Hillman.
- La Leche League Peer Counselor Training for EHS and community Doulas 2008
- Guest speaker several times for our local ICAN group(International Cesarean
- Guest speaker for our local API group.(Attachment Parenting International)
- Consultant for Fresno EOC Early Head Start and staff development for EOC
- Lactation and Pregnancy consultant for Mommy Matters, Fresno, 2005-2009
- Presentation for the Family Practice Residents re: Home Birth, 2006 UC Merced.
- Featured in several episodes of 0-5 in 30 minutes. (KVPT)
- Training for Monterey County Early Head Start on Prenatal service delivery,
- Guest speaker on the Progressive Parenting Radio show many times since 2006.
- Guest speaker for Fresno City College, Advanced Infant/Toddler class on
"The effects of Birth practices on the developing infant, and how this can effect
mother/baby dyad." 2007-2010
- Guest speaker at Fresno State on the Multi-cultural aspects of Birth and
- BOLD organizer and "Jillian" in BIRTH, 2007 and 2008!