Some of the areas you may wish to engage
me for :
- Public speaking in the ares of Birth, Breastfeeding,
Labor Support, and supporting New Mothers
- Working with pregnant and parenting teens
- Early Head Start Health/Disabilities: training, staff
development, and Federal Review preparation
- Staff development for L&D nurses regarding Labor
Support and Family centered Birth experiences
- Some of the things I have already
- EHS/Passion for Birth seminar with Teri Schilling
- Session Speaker at the 2010 Lamaze/ICEA Mega Conference.
- Trainings for Save the Children in areas of Prenatal support,
Infant and toddler development and Assessment, 2008-20011
- Associate Consultant for ITSG: Providing guidance and support
to EHS programs with Linda Kimura and Pat Hillman.
- La Leche League Peer Counselor Training for EHS and
community Doulas 2008
- Guest speaker several times for our local ICAN group
(International Cesarean Awareness Network)
- Guest speaker for our local API group.(Attachment Parenting
- Consultant for Fresno EEOC Early Head Start and staff
development for EEOC Head Start/EHS
- Lactation and Pregnancy consultant for Mommy Matters, Fresno,
- Presentation for the Family Practice Residents re: Home Birth,
2006 UC Merced.
- Featured in several episodes of 0-5 in 30 minutes. (KVPT)
- Training for Monterey County Early Head Start on Prenatal
service delivery, 2006
- Guest speaker on the Progressive Parenting Radio show many
times since 2006.
- Guest speaker for Fresno City College, Advanced
Infant/Toddler class on "The effects of Birth practices on the
developing infant, and how this can effect mother/baby dyad."
- Guest speaker at Fresno State on the Multi-cultural aspects of
Birth and Maternity care.
- BOLD organizer and "Jillian" in BIRTH, 2007 and 2008!